Full paper submission
Authors of accepted contributions are encouraged to submit their full papers for a special issue of journal Vacuum (Elsevier).
Virtual special issue follows the standard rules of the journal, i.e., no page limitation is applied for the papers. Guidelines for authors can be found here: https://www.elsevier.com/journals/vacuum/0042-207x/guide-for-authors.
The virtual issue means that papers will be submitted by the standard journal procedure (see below) and after their acceptance they will be published in a regular issue and simultaneously also in the virtual special issue. Thus the virtual issue will be growing continuously and your paper will be published as soon as possible on Science Direct in the Virtual Special Issue and then as regular paper in a regular issue of the journal.
Please, follow the procedure described bellow for your paper submission:
- Prepare your manuscript according to the journal rules (see https://www.elsevier.com/journals/vacuum/0042-207X?generatepdf=true). There is no page upper limit for the submission; minimum should be at least 6 pages of manuscript.
- Log in into EVISE submission system
https://www.evise.com/profile/#/VAC/login. Complete registration in case if you have not created your account yet.
- Select VSI: JVC-17 issue type
- Complete all submission procedure into EVISE system.
- Deadline for your virtual special issue paper submission is 31th October 2018. Virtual special issue submission window will be closed after this deadline automatically. Of course, you can submit any paper later but it will not be included into the virtual special issue.
- We suppose whole acceptance procedures including revisions and proofs will be completed before end of January 2019.
Thanks for your contribution to the virtual special issue as well as JVC-17 success
Virtual special issue editors